The bullet points below Busy Bee Cleaning Company policies governing damage or breakage from one or more of it’s employees.
- We must receive this filled out claim form within 7 days of the occurrence. Claims submitted outside the filing deadlines will not be eligible for consideration and the claim will be closed. Additionally, please refrain from incurring any repair or replacement costs until the claims investigation has been completed and a determination made as to reimbursement value(s). We will not be responsible for repair you make that do not correspond with reimbursement process guidelines. If you choose to proceed without approval from the office, your reimbursement will be denied.
- DEADLINE / STATUTE OF LIMITATION: The process of determining valuations and resolving repairs or restitution must be finalized within three (3) weeks of the date of breakage or damage as indicated on the Accident Report filed by the team or the Claims form submitted by the Client, whichever came first. Accident Reports or Claims remaining open or unresolved three (3) weeks beyond original filing date will result in a Client’s forfeiture of any and all Reimbursement, Replacement, Restitution and/or Repair Costs.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: Claims will be resolved based on the findings and determinations of the claims investigation. Proof of damage at the hand of a Busy Bee employee is required, verified in part through an employee’s confession and/or by means of an accident report filed by the Team Leader. Proof of original value of the damaged item is also required. If damage/breakage occurs as a result of something outside the crew’s or employee’s control or the Crew Leader and/or employee refute a client’s claim of damage/breakage, client will most likely not qualify for reimbursement.
- Replacement or reimbursement for 100% of the original cost of any damaged items is not guaranteed.
- VERY IMPORTANT — PLEASE NOTE: Antiques, irreplaceable one-of-a-kind and hard-to-find items are not covered by our Insurance Carrier’s breakage and loss policy.