It’s spring time, which means it’s time to start seriously sprucing up your home. A spring cleaning isn’t like just any other type of cleaning. When it comes to this annual tradition, you need to reach every nook and cranny of the house. Spring cleaning requires the right strategy, materials, and execution. So get your rubber gloves and goggles ready, because it’s almost time to get thrown into the ring and start cleaning.
Even once you have your gloves ready to scrub, you might not know where to start (especially if you’ve been putting some projects off until now). While spring cleaning is a serious game, it can be easy with the right tips. As you get ready to dive in, take a look at these deep cleaning tips to help make it all a little easier:
Kitchen and Bathroom
- Clean faucets and sinks with a lemon. Not only will it scrub off grit, but it’ll leave the room smelling lemony fresh.
- Scrub, scrub, scrub. Get the outside AND inside of fridges, toilets, and showers (vinegar and dish soap are good choices for the shower interior).
- Clean your oven with baking soda, vinegar, and dishwashing soap.
- Scrub the outside of cabinets. You never know how much bacteria is hanging out there.
Living Room and Bedroom
- Get down to the nitty-gritty. Wash furniture that you don’t usually clean, like your mattress and couch. You can even wash your couch with something as simple as dish soap.
- Take a new approach to dusting. Clean your blinds with something small (like a clean sock) and your lampshades with lint rollers.
- Iron out carpet stains.
- Clean shelves with all-purpose cleaner and a rag.
While this all may seem overwhelming, fear not. If you don’t have the time or energy to complete your deep spring cleaning, help is on the way. These tips can be very helpful whenever you need them, but if you just can’t get to it all this season, hire a cleaning company.
At Busy Bee Cleaning Company, we offer a variety of deep house cleaning services to give your Newtown Square, PA home the shine it deserves. So if you’re too busy working and getting the kids from school to clean every baseboard, we can do it all or get the places you missed.
To learn more about our house cleaning services near Newtown, PA, contact us today at 610-624-1650.